Paying invoices on time is our customers’ responsibility. There are steps:
- Our automated system sends invoices 7 days before the due date;
- Clients are able to pay outstanding invoices via Credit Cards, PayPal, Bitcoins or Paysera /CashU.
If invoices are not paid until:
- 1 day after due date – services are suspended;
- 2 days after due date – 1 € late fee is added;
- 3 days after due date – services are terminated;
- 7 days after due date – services are deleted beyond recovering.
Attention #1: If invoice paid during service suspension time our system will automatically re-enable it after successful payment.
Attention #2: All terminated servers are deleted from our system without possibility of recovering them.