In order to upgrade or downgrade your VPS follow these steps:
- Login to the Clients Area;
- At the left menu, select “My Services > VPS” tab;
- Find desirable VPS and press the “Manage” button;
- On the left side find button “Upgrade / Downgrade” and press it;
- Select package and billing cycle you want to change to;
- Press on “Continue” button;
- To end upgrade/downgrade press “Submit” and invoices will be issued.
Attention #1: Billing cycle dropdown menu shows full prices. Difference you will need to pay (or which will be refunded to your credit balance if you downgrading) will be calculated only after pressing “Continue” (6th step above).
Attention #2: Storage VPS, Linux VPS and Windows VPS can be only upgraded, it can not be downgraded.