Before using the Time4VPS Blesta module, you should activate it and configure it.
1. Download the latest plugin version from GitHub.
2. Upload archive folder contents to your Blesta installation root directory.
3. Log in as Admin to your Blesta admin area and go to Settings -> Modules;
4. Find the Time4VPS module in “Available” tab and click the “Install” button to install it;
5. Set the following fields:
- Name: Time4VPS;
- Hostname: billing.time4vps.com;
- Set your Time4VPS username and password accordingly;
- Tick to use SSL Mode for Connections.
6. Import Time4VPS products by navigating to http://<your blesta url>/components/modules/time4vps/update.php;
7. Delete /components/modules/time4vps/update.php file from your server.